Held eller uheld - men folk klikker rent faktisk på rapoulsen!

søndag den 25. maj 2014

Who will save the sane?

Who is the sane? And who will save them? That is a big question to ask in the middle of Sunday afternoon, when I actually should be thinking about that the hell I'm going to cook for dinner!

I  consider myself as a sane person. I may have an "alternative way of thinking", but I'm not insane or anything like that. I'm sane, and I believe, that those who consider me abnormal, often is abnormal themselves, one way or another. They have their own issues and can't deal with them, so they point their fingers at me and others like me.

But I actually don't think of "them" as "troubled persons" or "abnormal people". They are just like me. Why? We are all unique, and regardless how close you are to another person, you'll never be the same. So we are all sane - or insane - and if we fall, we must save ourselves. If we're lucky, we have someone to catch us - but we can never really be sure.



Who will save the sane?
 The sane.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar