Held eller uheld - men folk klikker rent faktisk på rapoulsen!

søndag den 31. marts 2013

Dark clouds closing in on me, the whirlwind in the horizon where the sunset used to be. I know the vortex's gonna take me away for good, not to a place I want to go, but to a lonely place, wrapped in bubbleplast, thrown into an ice coveret hell. I see it going downward, in a spiral, and I know I'll never return, if I fall into it's purple fangs. I wish I could wake up and find myself in my bedroom, still in my bed, safe. But it's not a dream it's a living hell, and I am just wating for the horrors that will consume me, so that I shall remain here to the end of time - if there is such a thing as an "end". It's like going to hell, but not "hell" as I always thought it would be - in fact, the opposite. I can't understand why there are so many variations of "hell", but I guess that it's up to each soul to decide. People has their own personal hell. The snake's creeping up my legs and I feel so scared. The spiders come towards me, curling into my hair, big rats with red, lightning eyes and tails as long as a waterhose. Acid pouring down from the sky, like rain, and noone cares but me, cause I'm the only one who feels. At least on the outside. Wake me up from this horrible dream! Or nightmare. Whatever you would like to call it. I can't stand it any longer, I'm going insane in a level where I have never gone before.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar